Hall Hire Agreement Form.pdf
Size : 618.347 Kb
Type : pdf
HIRING OUR HALL
The Empire Bay Hall is the perfect place to celebrate a birthday, Christening or hold an intimate wedding. With recently installed ducted air-conditioning, Kitchen facilities including fridge, oven, microwave, tea & coffee making facilities, an accessible bathroom inside and outside, enclosed secure garden area, plenty of furniture for both inside & outside, BBQ & a TV & DVD player with overhead monitor, Empire Bay Hall is the perfect venue.
Book our Hall
Rates for Casual Bookings
- $ 35.00 p/h for bookings with a minimum of 3 hours.
- $20.00 for hiring our BBQ... 4 burner hot plate
- $20.00 Utility fee if you're supplying your own jumping castle
- $20.00 for the hire of outdoor tables and chairs.
- $300.oo Security deposit.
Conditions for Casual Bookings
We require all Hall hirers to clean up. This includes putting crockery and cutlery away after washing them up and emptying all bins into the appropriate collection bins. All tables and chairs need to cleaned and put back where they were found. The hall should to be swept out. If the BBQ is used, it must be cleaned and placed back in the shed where it is stored.
- Payment must be made 21 days from date of booking the hall to Empire Bay Progress Association bank account as included
- Personal or business cheques are not accepted.We do not accept money order or bank cheque.
- A security deposit of $300 is required with every booking and will be refunded into your bank account via bank transfer after inspection of the premises, unless the Hall is left in an unacceptable condition after your hire.
- We do not cater for teenage / young adult parties up to the age of 25 Hall hire is at the discretion of the Progress Association
- See our conditions of hire PDF file below.
For all other questions and bookings related to Hall Hire including casual and permanent hire
Please call Diane Kelly , Booking Officer -
Monday to Friday from 9.oo am to 5.00 pm on 0457 650 955
Empire Bay Progress Hall , 1-3 Gordon Road , Empire Bay NSW 2257
Features of the Hall
The hall has access and toilet facilities for disabled people. Indoor seating 70 chairs and 15 square tables. In the kitchen there is a fridge, oven , microwave , tea and coffee making facilities. Indoor toilet (with baby changing table ) and outdoor toilets. Trestle tables and plastic chairs can be used indoor and outdoor. BBQ available for hire. The yard is enclosed by a fence with security gate. There is TV & DVD player with overhead monitor.
For the comfort of all, the hall has recently had ducted air conditioning installed & is operated in 2 hour segments or less simply by pressing a button. The temperature is preset by the administration & cannot be altered by hall users.
Conditions of hire for casual bookings
Please read our Conditions of Hire Agreement with attached form to complete and sign.
Empire Bay Progress Association bank account as included in the attached form.
Personal or business cheques are not accepted. We do accept money order or bank cheque. A security deposit of $300 is required with every booking and will be refunded into your bank account via bank transfer after inspection of premises, unless the Hall is left in an unacceptable condition after your hire. For all questions and bookings relating to Hall Hire including casual and permanent hire please ring, Diane Kelly, our Hall Booking Officer.
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm on 0457 650 955